Prista Oil Holding
Prista Oil Group is a holding structure, whose sphere of activity covers the following two areas:
– Production and trade of engine and industrial oils, greases and special fluids – activity developed entirely by Prista Oil Holding and its international subsidiaries.
– Accumulator business – in the structure of Monbat (one of the subsidiaries of Sofia Stock Exchange)
Prista Oil Holding is one of the leading Bulgarian companies operating in more than 45 countries in Central and Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Central Asia and North Africa.
Prista Oil’s production facilities are built and developed in accordance with the most advanced and innovative technologies. The wide range of products is the result of the combination of in-house research and development with excellent cooperation with world leaders in the oil and chemical industry such as Chevron, Ergon Inc., Gulf Oil Marine and others.
Prista Oil owns its own plants in Bulgaria and Uzbekistan where the Company produces lubricants, greases and special fluids.
– tailor-made, personalised technical solutions
– consulting related to product applications
– a broad portfolio of lubricants and special fluids
– competitive commercial terms
– local support and regional availability
– advanced environmental control systems
Our team: 500 people in 9 countries on 3 continents
– technical experts in R&D department and laboratory
– skilled employees in production
– dedicated “Key Account” managers
– competent “Customer Service” specialists